THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS MAC MAL DA HIT MAKER

THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS 
MAC MAL DA HIT MAKER

1.How did you get started in music ?
  I got started at the age of 19 I used to hang around my cousins who were very deep in the music game most of the time they showed me how to right and how to stay on topic when writing a song I then started free-styling until I found my style after that I started doing it on my own its my passion I love it.
 2. Who are some of your musical influences?
 my biggest influence is 2 PAC his creativity was so rare he spoke knowledge, understanding and wisdom on every song sometimes I feel my way of thinking is just like his to make a change to better myself and other people lives we all got to eat and I'm giving out dinner plates I stand firm with my dream and  I'm gone live it. 
 3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
 my style is CRITICAL AND MY PERFORMANCE IS undeniable there's so much energy with my deep country slang I can make any track sound good I had to really change up a lot on different beats cause I'm versatile so I got to adjust to show I can rock with anything. 
 4. What makes you unique?
A lot of people don't understand that I speak real life situations I don't lie like I got big money, cars. And clothes I tell the truth cause it should be known to every man, woman, and child I want to reach out to the youth with a positive influence to get a education and be somebody a lot if the local and major artist barely support the kids they rather feed the streets with lies like the game is so easy when it really ain't. 



5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
  Honestly I would love to work with zaytoven his beats fit my style  that would be my only producer and as far as artists I would work with R-kelly, Keith sweat,T.I and plies it sounds funny but those are my favorite I really listen to their words its like I can related to there situations and problems. 
 6. Who have you been working with thus far?
 right now I'm working with city 2 city promotions but they are on hold at the moment to handle issues outside of business until then I'm networking as hard as I can with everyone I'm not conceited or arrogant I respect and gave love for everyone.
 7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
 In 5 years I used myself as being a blessing to others giving back to my community helping the homeless make sure our Kids have a bright future and have a successful lifestyle make sure our streets are safe as for music it will be apart of me with gods help I'll make dreams come true for the ones in need 
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
 the craziest thing I'll ever done is sit there and listened to a artist lie lie lie about how he making all these moves with major labels I almost believed him until I found out he was only making his self look important to make me feel jealous but hey you can't lie forever 
 LISTEN TO MAC MAL'S MUSIC AND FOLLOW THIS 
TALENTED ARTIST 


KEEP UP WITH THIS TALENTED ARTIST AND 
 
LISTEN FRIDAY 8PM EST/5PM PST
 
 TO "THE RUSH" WITH YA GIRL NTG
 
 TO HEAR MORE MUSIC FROM JAY G !!!