THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS

THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS 
JAY G

1.How did you get started in music ?
  
 I got started in it cause i saw it as way to tell my story, a way to maybe reach out to people that are going  through it the same way i am. 

2. Who are some of your musical influences?
  
 I guess my main musical influence would be Twista or Jadakiss...  

3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
  
 Confident!!!


4. What makes you unique?
The fact that i produce my music,beats and write my own lyrics.  Mix that with the reality of my music.  I like to think that there aren't many people that are still telling true stories on the contrary to talking bout the money they throw at the club or the cars they drive to impress the women. I just like to send a different message i guess.

5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
   
 If i could work with anybody in the industry?  i would like to do a mixtape with Twista just to compare styles.  I remember listening to that po' pimpin and spittin that niggas verse like "i can do this"... lol   

6. Who have you been working with thus far?
  
  Mainly i have been trying to stretch out across the indie market.  I'd say the most productive people i've  worked with thus far would be Frank White And Natalie the great.   Other than those two consistency isn't a factor and the search continues. I  plan To be all over before it's finished .

7. Where do you see yourself in five years? 
  I think if i stay on my grind in the next five years i can see All Respect Ent. in front.  lol hopefully we will have been in front or at least up front with the best.

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
  I mean. lol i think i would be better off letting the listeners pick that out of the music i have recorded...
LISTEN TO JAY G'S MUSIC AND FOLLOW THIS TALENTED ARTIST 

JAY G MUSIC 
 

KEEP UP WITH THIS TALENTED ARTIST AND LISTEN FRIDAY 8PM EST/5PM PST
 TO "THE RUSH" WITH YA GIRL NTG
 TO HEAR MORE MUSIC FROM JAY G !!!