THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS AMBER RENEE

THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS 
AMBER RENEE
 1.How did you get started in music ?
My mom always sang around the house and I'd mimic her. The first time I opened my mouth to sing I loved it and knew that I wanted to be a singer. I first realized my vocal ability because I’ve been singing ever since I understood what music and singing were and I’ve always wanted to be an entertainer.
  2. Who are some of your musical influences? 
Aaliyah, Tina Turner, and Shirley Ceasar
  3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
Soulful
  4. What makes you unique?
 I'm my own person, meaning I do what is me and exude what I feel. My music is not only based off of experience but some songs are a fantasy of mine. I co-wrote every song on my album MORE of ME.


 5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
Pharrel, Seven Streeter, Beyoncé and Chris Brown
 6. Who have you been working with thus far?
So far I’ve been incredibly fortunate to work with talented up and coming producers around Northern & Southern California.
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself as a major artists performing around the world and also have been in a few films because I love acting as well.
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
When I was little I shaved my eyebrows off because I didn't want hair on my face.
9. SHOUTOUTS /FOLLOW INFORMATION
Shoutout: Urban Starz Media Insane1Records !! 
and my Mom !! 
WANT MORE AMBER RENEE
*MORE of Me on ITUNES* 
GRAB YOUR SINGLE TODAY!!!!
 
CONTACT 
INSTAGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK 
WEBSITE