THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS @DASHFLASH #DASHFLASH #UNSIGNEDHYPE #THERUSH

 THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS 
DASH FLASH 
 #DASHFLASH #UNSIGNEDHYPE #THERUSH
1.How did you get started in music ?
At the age of seven I discovered Hip Hop and fell in love with it. Throughout my life I would hear rappers spittin’ all types of dope lyrics. At the age of seventeen I finally became convinced that I wanted to become an artist and I began taking the music game seriously at the age of twenty one.
 
2. Who are some of your musical influences?
Tupac, Biggie, Nas, Jay-Z, Jadakiss.
 
3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
Aggressive.
 
4. What makes you unique?
My flow is different from many artists. I always get compliments for it.

5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?  
I would like to work with Jadakiss, Lil Bibby, French Montana and Lil Durk. When it comes to producers I would like to work with Chase n Chase and I would like a couple instrumentals from DJ Premier.
 
6. Who have you been working with thus far?

I’ve been working with the Eerivoi$ music group in CT along with TheRidge and my brother Tallent from SoundSuiteMusic.
 
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself getting a record deal from all of the songs that will release over the next couple of years.
 
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Got into a brawl out and had to hide from the cops in a small boat for about two hours straight. Eventually I threw my knife in a ditch and managed to get away without getting caught or arrested.