Check this out!!! Ricky Lance X Taylor Bennett ~~Paradise~~ The Rush Blog Interviews @_RickyLance @_TaylorBennett

Ricky Lance X Taylor Bennett

 ~~Paradise~~ 

The Rush Blog Interviews

@_RickyLance @_TaylorBennett
  Arizona's up and coming artist Ricky Lance teams up with Chicago's rising star Taylor Bennett on their new single titled "Paradise." The upbeat track is full of tropical vibes and the combination of Lance's smooth tone and Bennett's high energy is sure to put you in the best of moods.

 
 1. How did you get started in music ? 
I’ve always had a passion for music and writing, but the event that put me on the path I’m on today all started from me being casted in my high school’s production of Hairspray. I got one of the lead roles and instantly fell in love with performing.
 
2. Who are some of your musical influences?
 Musically I look up to make music I connect with, music that makes me feel. Also people who are doing things that I hope to one day accomplish, not only as artist but as people, business men/woman and leaders of the community. With that being said I look up to Drake, Chance The Rapper, Childish Gambino and one you might not hear every day, in Will Smith.

3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be? 
Very intimate. When my performance is through I want each and every person to feel like I was up there speaking solely to them, not performing for a crowd.
 
4. What makes you unique?
 I am unique because I am the one and only me. What’s a better niche to have in the market outside of just being yourself? The music I make comes from my own experiences, my own pain, my own happiness. I’m telling my story, a story no one else in the world can tell.
 
5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
 Producing wise, working with Noah “40” Shebib, Pharrell Williams or Justin Timberlake would all be dreams come true. When it comes to collaborating with other artist I would love the opportunity to work Beyonce, Justin Bieber, and I feel like given the opportunity Lauryn Hill & I could make some beautiful work.


6. Who have you been working with thus far?
 I do not have a primary producer that I go to, but am still at the phase in my career where I’m still actively looking for beats to record over. So it’s been a lot of me reaching out to producers as well as different producers reaching out to me.
 
7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
 In five years I see myself still pursuing my goal, which is to be respected and valued as an artist while being the best that I can be. Regardless of the level I’m at in 5 years, whether it be underground, up and coming or mainstream, I understand that there will still be room to grow.

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done? 
The craziest thing I have ever done would definitely be cliff jumping! I know cliff jumping has become somewhat popular in my generation so that doesn’t sound too crazy, but it actually didn’t go so smooth when we went. Long story short, I ended up slipping and face planting into the creek. My friends thought it was hilarious, and looking back it actually was pretty funny.
 
9. FOLLOW INFORMATION​ 
Stay in touch with me on facebook, twitter, instagram and you can find all things Ricky Lance on Ricky-Lance.com



Contact
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins
https://www.fb.com/djntgmcee

Want to advertise with us 

NTG2627@gmail.com



Comments