THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS @SincereYFL #UnsignedHype #Comment #Share


THE RUSH BLOG INTERVIEWS 




#UnsignedHype #Comment #Share

1. How did you get started in music ?

As a youngsta i always used to watch my big bro go crazy at the kitchen table over popular instrumentals and i used to say to myself "man i can do that!" so he put me to the test to write 8 bars and he was impressed. then years later i recorded my first track at 15 and then linked up with h3/gosity (My Management Team) for my first showcase, got a lot of love from the crowd and been rocking out every since.

2. Who are some of your musical influences? 



My big bro, Lil wayne, kendrick lamar, and drake

3. If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?

EPIC


4. What makes you unique?



What makes me unique is my versatility, my stage pressance, my song writing ability, and i stay fly af LOL




5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?


I would like to work with Lil wayne, kendrick lamar, rae 
shmmurda, "MikeWillMadeIt" & DJ Mustard.

6. Who have you been working with thus far?

So far i've worked with prod. LeekE Leek, LeonitusOnTheBeat, My Bro's "Dolla Bill Dillz", Prospec Flow, & Ricky Lance, & performed with nearly every artist in Chicago with a buzz.

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?




In 5 years i see myself with my own Entertainment Company, clothing line, starring in films, owning realestate & very a successful Entertainer.


8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?

The craziest thing i ever did was set some black cat firecrackers on fire in my crib lmao! mom dukes went craazzzyyy! #AssWhooped

EXCLUSIVE MUSIC 


Contact

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Join me on Fb 


Need Graphics??


Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins


Want to advertise with us 

NTG2627@gmail.com

  

Comments