The Rush Blog Interviews "Anthony M" @anthonymchicago #GetInTheKnow #Chitown #FutureStars #TheRushBlog #Follow

The Rush Blog Interviews 

"Anthony M" 
@anthonymchicago 

#GetInTheKnow #Chitown #FutureStars #TheRushBlog #Follow

1.How did you get started in music ?
 
Well music has always been apart of my life and I believe in my soul. It has always been my dream to become an entertainer since the age of about three years old, before I probably knew what an entertainer even was. I started performing professional when I was seven years old when I joined a song and dance group called The Happiness Club, which was a dance and singing group of kids that sang out against drugs, gangs and violence while promoting high self esteem and education using original material. It was through The Happiness Club that I had opportunities to perform for huge names such as Boyz II Men, Mariah Carey, Issac Hayes and President Clinton just to name a few. We also toured Paris, France performing for the Royalties Of Paris. So I really owe it that group when it comes to getting that push and start in doing what I had always wanted to do which was entertain.

2. Who are some of your musical influences?
 
Of course one of my biggest teachers in music is Michael Jackson. He's not just my idol but my teacher. He pretty laid the blueprint for what an Artist could become if they worked hard at their craft. Other than that, I'm influenced by a lot of great artists, Whitney Houston, Beyonce, Prince, Etta James, James Brown, Johnny Taylor, Sam Cooke, Otis Redding, I mean, the list goes on and on. I'm someone who loves greatness, so if you want to be the best at what you do, you have to study and learn from the best, studying every element that made them who they were, and what made them great. So I'm influenced by so many different things.

3. If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
 
Energetic and polished. Crowds should be ready to be entertained and have a good time. I feel that's my job as an entertainer. To pull you in and loose yourself for that moment, and just have a good time!

4. What makes you unique?
 
Well from what I'm told, my music and sound is unique. I think you can put on a Anthony M. record and it would stand in a lane of it's own. It doesn't sound like anything or anybody else. I think I just have my own style. I've always been that way. It's nothing that's manufactured or force. It's all me. 


5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?

Of course Beyonce and Nicki Minaj. But their are so many people and great artists of music that I would love and be willing to work with.

6. Who have you been working with thus far?
 
Well so far, it's been all about me and my team Unitty Entertainment. I've been with my producer Ben "Funkman" Osafo since I was eight-teen years. It's going on almost ten years and that's why I think when we get into the studio together the sky is the limit. He trusts me and I trust him. It's magic really. We truly have a Michael Jackson and Quincy Jones relationship. If I had to explain it one word, GOD.

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
 
In five years, If God's willing, I'll be where I want to be as far as my career is concerned. Touring, Grammy's, Movies, but hey, we'll just have to wait and see. (Fingers Crossed)

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
 
Have done a lot of crazy things in my day. I guess I'd have to write a memoir. 

Exclusive Music

Dance (Feat EMack)


Contact
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.phillyntg.com
www.ntuneentgrp.com
 
Need Graphics??
https://www.facebook.com/Ntgraphixs
Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins 
https://www.fb.com/djntgmcee

Want to advertise with us
theceo@ntuneentgrp.com

Booking
484-784-9479

 

Comments