The Rush Blog Interviews ~ Ray Gottie Don Dotta ~ @RayGottie #FutureStars #H3Ent #NtuneEntGrp

The Rush Blog Interviews

 ~ Ray Gottie Don Dotta ~ 

#FutureStars #H3Ent #NtuneEntGrp 

1.How did you get started in music ?  
I started off making beats in FL studios when I was 13. I never knew how to actually record to the beats I'd make until the age of 14 when I discovered a recording program called 'Audacity.'

2. Who are some of your musical influences?

Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, J.Cole , Drake, Future; those are just the top 5.

3. If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
Putting it into one word is tough... I guess I would have to say "engaging."

4. What makes you unique?
I think I'm just a different breed. I feel like every human beings life experience is unique and through my music I am able to relate to many and not just through one specific sound. I hate being labeled a "hype rapper" or a "conscious rapper" because in real life you're not always "hype" nor are you always in the mood to talk about deep and meaningful things. In other words, I just speak what's on my mind and hope that somebody can relate or vibe to it. 

5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
I would love to do a project with 808 mafia and Treezlowkey

6. Who have you been working with thus far?
I work with my engineer/bestfriend on a daily basis we handle all of the business and the music together from promoting, booking shows, and getting blog placements to recording mixing and mastering all of my content. Other than that I do a couple of features here and there.

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Somewhere getting paid to do what I love to do.
 
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Well as far as music wise it was probably opening up for Young Jezzy. The venue was sold out and the city showed so much love.The craziest part of the story is that my first song was a remix to Jezzy's song "white gurl" and I always told myself I would meet Jezzy one day...

Exclusive Music !!!!


Contact
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
www.phillyntg.com
www.ntuneentgrp.com
 
Need Graphics??
https://www.facebook.com/Ntgraphixs
Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins 
https://www.fb.com/djntgmcee

Want to advertise with us
theceo@ntuneentgrp.com

Booking 
theceo@ntuneentgrp.com

Comments