The Rush Blog Interview "Duke" @dukehov #DukeHove #UnsignedHype #Share #DC

The Rush Blog Interview 

"Duke"
 
#DukeHove #UnsignedHype #Share #DC
  
1.How did you get started in music? 
 I am a big listen of music so I give it a try.
 
2. Who are some of your musical influences?
 Jay Z, First album reasonable doubt

3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?

Fantastic

4. What makes you unique?
My Mix Tape Cover
5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
L.A Reid
 
6. Who have you been working with thus far?
Just myself 

7. Where do you see yourself 
in five years?Complete all of my goal I have set for my life.
 
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Back and forth from Washington DC to New York City, With my Mix Tape.
Want to know more?
Official Bio 
 I am an independent artist from Washington DC, Artist Name Duke, I producer music over social media, I have earn feature for a post on the web site that show artist work of their music. I have One Thousand plus features & radio play’s also blog’s for promotions, feature on different mix tapes whit other artist whit all type of music genres of Hip Hop, Rap, R&B & instrumentals “Social media web site”.
  
Haven played on international internet Radio stations, Great British, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Nigeria Africa, Africa, and South Africa. Czech Republic. I also use the different “Social media web site” to promote my music like Twitter, Facebook, Sound cloud, Coast2Coast, Spin up, Reverb nation. I know to be a tip-top producer I have to make all my promotions excellent.
Contact  
https://soundcloud.com/dukehov   
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Join us on Fb 


Need Graphics??


Need Mixtape Host/Slots/Radio Spins


Want to advertise with us 

theceo@ntuneentgrp.com




Comments