The Rush Blog Interviews "Blvsh" @SeriousBlush #FutureStars #H3ENt #Blvsh #BACKSTAGE OUT NOW!!

 The Rush Blog Interviews 

"Blvsh" 

@SeriousBlush

  #FutureStars #H3ENt #Blvsh #BACKSTAGE OUT NOW!! 

 1.How did you get started in music ? 

I sang when I was a kid and did music in school but it wasn't until later that I decided to write music. It was songwriting that helped me through a couple bad situations in my life.

  2. Who are some of your musical influences? 

The biggest for me is Gucci. He just made it look glamorous to be an artist that a lotta people respected. I wanted that.

   3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
Dynamic! It changes from song to song, city to city.

4. What makes you unique?

I think the fact that looking at me you wouldn't expect to hear the kind of music that comes from me artistically. I definitely deal with the shock factor a lot!

5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?

Gucci of course, I'd like to do something with  Drake...I think that would be crazy and I like Tory Kelly too! I could see she and I collaborating. But I'd love to be a fly on the wall during a Kanye production session.

6. Who have you been working with thus far?

Honestly I cut a lot of shit by myself. I've worked with Beadz, i rock wit him, and few other local artists but anybody in Chicago know you gotta stay to yourself. Everybody ain't good people.

7. Where do you see yourself in five years?

Growing, touring more, expanding the BLVSH brand. A couple mainstream projects under my belt, you know, progress.
8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Pick a time! Lol My personality is kinda crazy so I definitely do a lotta crazy shit.

Blvsh "Overdrive" (Official Video)  
Contact  

Comments