The Rush Blog Interviews "Magikk" @LongLiveMagikk #FutureStars #H3Ent #Magikk #DreamKillerInc

The Rush Blog Interviews 

"Magikk" 

 #FutureStars #H3Ent #Magikk #DreamKillerInc


 1.How did you get started in music ?
I started writing music around the age of 9. It was just for fun at first, but then i saw myself writing more songs as time passed by and i fell in love with music. I started recording music at 14 and the rest is history.

2. Who are some of your musical influences? 
Kevin Gates, Don Trip, Starlito, Gucci Mane, Eminem & Kurt Cobain

3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be? 
 Hype

4. What makes you unique?
I would have to say my passion. I always strive to set my self apart when i make my music. My voice and my flow in music, the way I carry myself. I want to make sure when you hear me or see me you'll know instantly "Oh, that's Magikk".

 
5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
As far as artists, I want to work with the ones I stated as my influences, but I'm down to work with anybody that loves music as much as me. As far as producers I want to work with 808 Mafia and Metro Boomin, I feel we can make some fire together. Down the line I want to work with Dr Dre, Timbaland, and Pharell as well. I'm also looking forward to working with my fellow H3 artists as well in the near future
  
6. Who have you been working with thus far?
I been working with a few independent artists in Chicago. Big shout out to Chriz J, A1 Nero, Doe Doe, and Damo Cash. But mostly I work with my artists from my Dream Killer group.


7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years I see myself as an established artist making waves in hip hop while helping out other artists from Chicago get further along with their careers as well.

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
I had to ride in a car with about 9-10 people. It was a grand prix and people had to lay on top of each other in the backseat and the middle of the two driver and passenger seat for a good 20 minutes. My friend ended up having to do a combat roll out the car.

Magikk Music

Contact 

Comments