The Rush Blog Interviews ~ Made2bMannissh ~ @madetobmannissh #H3Ent #FutureStars #UnsignedHype #TheRush

The Rush Blog Interviews 

~ Made2bMannissh ~ 

 #H3Ent #FutureStars #UnsignedHype #TheRush
1.How did you get started in music ?
I got my start in music in 1995, that year I really became serious about making real songs that could stick in peoples minds.

2. Who are some of your musical influences? 
I'm influenced first and foremost by Rick James but I'm also influenced by Prince,Marvin Gaye,George Clinton,Quincy Jones,Dr. Dre,Slick Rick & the list goes on. 

 3.If you had to describe your performance style in one word what would that be?
To describe my performance style in one word is "weird" (lol).

4. What makes you unique?
 What makes me unique is my ability to pay attention to detail in my lyrics. I've got to give the listener the who,why, & what.
5. Who would you like to work with be it producers, artist etc mainstream?
I would like to work with fresh, unknown talent that's good and start the next wave of sought after music. I'm really not "into names" that's already proven, I like the underdog.
 
6. Who have you been working with thus far?
Thus far i've only been working with myself and my nephews.


7. Where do you see yourself in five years?
In five years hopefully God willing still around in the studio creating jams.

8. What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
 
The craziest thing i've done was pass gas silently in an elevator full of people which caused pure panic (lol).
Exclusive Music 

Contact 

 

Comments